Partner Liaison Manager
Valmar Merchant Services is a rapidly growing company that performs payment processing in a variety of industries. Due to our substantial and continued growth, we are in need of a Client Relations Manager to create and nurture long-term relations with are business partners.
This opportunity will provide the right candidate with exposure to executive leadership along with the ability to work on special project and deliverables to the executive team. The right candidate should have a vibrant and magnetic personality, and have a passion for excellence. This is a career opportunity for someone looking to make their success their own!
- Work in conjunction with the team’s external counterparts in order to initiate communications with potential partner organizations.
- Develop strategic partnerships and alliances to facilitate growth.
- Conduct research and identify new market opportunities in new industry verticals.
- Collaborate with executive team in order to identify potential sales opportunities based on our extensive network.
- Support the launch of new partnerships acting as intermediary between external and internal business partners.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Assist team with follow up on merchant online sales inquiries.
- Collaborate with the senior executive team to develop a strategic and tactical plan to achieve desired annual revenue targets.
- Assist the senior executive team with special projects.
- 2 years of business development or sales experience is preferred, but we are willing to train the right candidate.
- Ability to meet deadlines and objectives independently and within the team.
- Proven communications, organizational, analytical, administrative, problem-solving, project management and interpersonal skills.
- Outstanding written and verbal communication is required.
- Energetic individual with enthusiasm to learn and improve systems and processes.
- Ability to travel to attend conferences with executive team – travel 10% of the time.
- Bachelor’s degree.
- Proficiency in MS Office.
- Background in Sales/Marketing.
Why should you choose Valmar Merchant Services?
We offer a competitive compensation package that includes:
- Vacation Time
- Health Insurance
- Paid time off
- Paid holidays
- Flexible hours
- Bonus potential
- Collaborative, exciting, and friendly work environment.
- Relaxed casual dress-code.
- Personalized professional development with continuous learning opportunities and room for advancement.